Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm a sucker for a kind word...

In a house without a back door
I was looking for a fire escape.
And I'll be ripping up the floorboards
just trying to get away.
From this sleeplessness,
sleeplessness, sleeplessness.

~Copeland

********************

I wish I could find this damn movie. I want nothing more than to watch it:

"How come we only ask ourselves the really big questions when something bad happens?"

"How am I not myself?"

"Motherfucking cocksucker motherfucking shit fucker what am I doing? What am I doing? I don't know what I'm doing. I'm doing the best that I can. I know that's all I can ask of myself. Is that good enough? Is my work doing any good? Is anybody paying attention? Is it hopeless to try and change things? The African guy is a sign, right? Because if he isn't, then nothing in this world makes any sense to me. I'm fucked! Maybe I should quit. Don't quit! Maybe I should just fucking quit. Don't fucking quit! I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to fucking do anymore! Fucker! Fuck shit!"

********************

Why is it that I can't seem to bring myself to do anything for school? I really don't want to go in on Monday. I have no idea what I'm going to teach. I feel like crap. I want to go back to sleep until Wednesday so I can get paid and feel better. Teachers hate school more than students. It's a fact of which I am now aware.